Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Frazzled!

I just spent half my day making reservations, etc. for Mariah and Samara to come out to visit in 2 weeks. Because they are minors I had to call airlines and find out policies for minors flying, etc. That was time consuming, they put you on hold forever (15 min.) before you hear a human voice. Anyway with that all done, I made the reservations through Delta, online ~ then I had to call back and give they information on WHO is dropping them off and WHO is picking them up. I am real pleased with their security but if I can made the reservations on line for minors, they they should supply the information to fill in, but then talking with real people makes me feel a little better. Anyway, it is all done. The girls will come out here June 25 and go home July 9th. They will fly into SFO, cheaper then Oakland.
SOOOOooooooooo, now on to other stuff. I am spending this week getting the house in order, and am doing a yard sale next Sat. It feels like a boarding house here at times. Elizabeth is gone until tomorrow, but Eric is here right now. I am getting my sewing machine out tonight, after Eric leaves so I can finish up Caitlin's summer outfits and get that in the mail. I am going to start on a pair of pj's for Brandon, and will bring them with me. Froggy top and black bottoms. I will take pictures to post later, right now I want to get some cupboards cleaned out so I can stash my scrapbooking stuff, out of sight.
Love to all

No comments:

Daily scripture