Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Up to it

I can say I have been a little lazy when it has come to posting.  This month has gone by so fast, and I still have so much to do.  I have been trying to get myself into a "different eating pattern" to lose a little weight.  Got a bike helmet for Christmas but it has just been to cold for me to want to get out there and ride, so I have been on the bike inside (not as much as I should).

I have a newer edition of Photoshop, and am planning to download it sometime in the next week or two and start editing some of my photos. I am working on a quilt (finishing it) and making some outfits for my granddaughter~~~ also gathering some yarn to make a small blanket for my niece who is expecting in July.  Right now I am playing on the computer, which I try to stay off of as much as possible, so not to waste to much time.  So at this time I will sign off and do some sewing.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Love and blessings sweety.

Daily scripture