Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Visit

Again I will say "I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW BLOGGER!"  There I said it!

Saw Georgia yesterday.  She sounded better then she has in weeks and she looked good.  She is in a rehab center now for some physical therapy, especially as she is weak from not walking for over 2 weeks. We took communion to her and had some Bible time with her.  She enjoyed that very much.  She asked if I might take over her Bible Study at her apt. complex.  I've never taught one but I can try. She lives in a complex for low income elderly.  Pray for me that when the time comes I will do it God's way.
Our visit was just under an hour as we didn't want to make her overly tired.  She may feel good, but having a heart valve replaced isn't minor surgery and she still needs to rest to help her recovery.  She is so positive, she looks at being in the rehab center as a chance to witness (she does) and do some Bible studies with others.  There is no keeping this lady down, she is a woman of God!

No comments:

Daily scripture