Thursday, December 16, 2010

Really!!

Shame on me. IT has been 2 months since I blogged. Not that I don't have anything to say, I do. I just haven't. There is so much going on here, just trying to go through things and the time it takes. When Dan starts going through things in the garage I feel i should help him. It goes so much faster with 2 of us. But alas, things in the house do not get accomplished, and then my energy runs out. I really need to get rid of things in the house, also. Thin things out a bit, and life is much more enjoyable. I have made it my goal not to clutter 2 of the bedrooms, so they are available for company. The third room I use for my crafts, but also need to keep it clear enough to put down some airbeds for company. Soooooooo, I am also arranging that room.. But as we have gone through some of my mom's boxes, we are finding a wealth of photos from my dad's side of the family, my childhood and many others, so I cannot just get rid of those, that is creating another issue of where to put them. I just continue to arrange and get rid of things. Little by little we are getting there. Getting the car in the garage was a major feat, it was my idea and we did it!!! Yeah!
Dan has been working in the part that is his little shop area and rearranging it so it is more useful to him.

Well time to get to some sewing. I have so much I want to blog about, maybe later today I can, we'll see how the day goes.

No comments:

Daily scripture