Sunday, September 20, 2009

Up dates

Sorry I haven't kept updated. I will post about my Colorado trip later. Right now I have prayer request. My aunt (more my big sister due to the closeness of age) is in ICU, critically ill (I'll spare the details). She has been in a medically induced coma since last Monday. Also my cousin Jeff (her oldest child) also in an ICU unit, in a medically induced coma. Both seperate issues, but both health related issues. Please pray the meds work and do the jobs they are suppose to do and that vital organs begin to and will work properly. Thank you.

God Bless

2 comments:

Ro said...

send me a message. What's up with Jeff?

Dawn said...

Tough times in the family. Sorry to hear it.

I hope you get up to Estes Park next time you're in Colorado. Maybe we can meet up there for a coke!

Daily scripture