Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kinda quiet

After we got back from the airport, we were both tired. I only got 1 1/2 hours sleep the night before, Dan got at least 4. (Thanks heavens that Elizabeth was awake to wake us up or we would not have gotten the girls off in time) It has been kinda quiet around here without the girls, I do miss them and their company. Gary called last night around10:31 pm our time (1:31 am in Ohio) Kayla had her baby - 10 days early - he weighted 6 lbs. 7 ozs. Both mom and baby are doing good. Gary took her in the day before and stayed with her at the hospital.

I got out my scrapbooks, need to so do some journaling in my Oregon trip album (summer of 2002) and to finish up my album for Gary. I am waiting for some photos I ordered from Snapfish of the girls recent visit that include : boating & water play, Yosemite and the Aquarium.

Everyone's gone this morning except me (that happens alot) so I am going to finish up some paperwork and head to the County Office of Education in downtown Fresno and renew my credential ~ which expires in 2 weeks. I called yesterday and have all the information I need. I will then come home and do some mundane chores (that no matter how well taught~ everyone else who lives in this house has conviently forgotten how to do) ah....... I should say Keith and Elizabeth are only part time residents in this house now ~ Keith works and attends summer school and then is usually over at a friends. Elizabeth is at someone else's house most of the time, and does her schoolwork. Keith is the only one who seems to respect what I do and Thanks me and comments on it. He is maturing into a really nice young man.

We (Dan, Keith, Elizabeth, Ryan and I) went to see the new Harry Potter movie yesterday. A little more intense, but we all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Daily scripture